Pricing & Product Details
- $220/hour rate*
- $250/hour rate*
*4 hours minimum on-site or equivalent of the payment if the event is less than 4 hours.
There are an endless number of surfaces and options that can be written/engraved on. Here are the most common surfaces that tend to cross my table.
- Paper: envelopes, letterhead, escort cards, gift tags, boxes, or shopping bags
- Glass: perfume/cologne bottles, wine glasses, wine bottles, candles
- Metal: tumblers, mugs, name tags, coasters, knives
- Leather: luggage tags, journals, bags, totes
- Stone: gua sha stones, slate coasters, agate slices
- Plastic: acrylic plates, lipstick, makeup cases
*Sample product may be requested in advance to ensure a proper matchup of the product with writing/engraving materials and settings to maintain the highest standard of quality services possible.
Please know that for safety reasons, engraving Champagne bottles or other carbonated beverage items is strictly prohibited for the safety of myself and for your guests/clients.
Event CommissionsLooking for wedding services in particular? See my transparent pricing guide.
For instances where on-site services are not needed, I can prepare personalized products in advance from the comfort of my home stuido.
This option is perfect for those who wish to provide personalized branded goodie bags or other event or wedding keepsakes without on-site services.
Rates for this service vary by product medium, service, and turnaround time, so please get in touch and we can discuss the best rates for your project.